Details At A Glance
Address: 408 Cranes Roost Court Annapolis, MD 21409
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1 full / 1 half
- Max Occ: 4
Clear the calendar for an easy-going getaway at this 1-bed, 1.5-bath vacation rental townhouse that sleeps 4 in Annapolis! This house boasts the best of both worlds - a tranquil atmosphere surrounding, and an ideal location just minutes from town. Spend mornings walking the nature trails, afternoons window-shopping through Annapolis, and late nights with a glass of wine on the private deck. However you choose to do it, leave here feeling refreshed, relaxed, and ready for another trip back! This neighborhood makes it easy to spend your days in the great outdoors. Take a leisurely walk down the peaceful nature trails right behind the property, while the kids, and kids-at-heart, stay back to play a game of basketball or tennis at the community courts. Afternoons here are best spent off your feet and inside in absolute relaxation. Unwind with your favorite shows on the flat-screen Smart TV or simply kick back and enjoy a cat nap by the fireplace in the living room. When stomachs begin to growl, treat friends to a home-cooked feast. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances to assist with complex cuisine and easy meals alike. Add a fiery twist to dinner with an entree on the gas grill outside! When all is prepped and ready, choose between a spot at the 4-person kitchen table inside, or at the 4-person patio table on the deck. End the day with a bottle of wine on the deck, as the sun sets in the distance and the evening comes to a close. Sip vino and share stories late into the evening hours, until tired eyes call you back inside to rest on the queen bed in the bedroom or the sleeper sofa in the living room. Follow the Chesapeake Bay down to the lovely city of Annapolis, alive with history, charm, and plenty to do! Spend endless days browsing the many shops and restaurants, enjoy the Arts Festival every first Sunday of the month, or visit in May for Commissioning Week at the United States Naval Academy. Annapolis boasts some significant neighbors, each only 30 miles from the property. Drive north to visit Baltimore, home of the National Aquarium and Fort McHenry, or venture east to see national treasures of Washington D.C., such as The Lincoln Memorial, The US Capitol, and the White House! When the weather's just right, spend the day on the bay. Rent a boat from Annapolis Electric Boat Rentals to captain your own ship across the Chesapeake Bay, or sit back and enjoy a tour with Chesapeake Nautical Cruises. If you're looking for a day of sandy toes and sunbathing, the Atlantic coast is just a 2-hour day trip from Annapolis.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, private deck, outdoor dining table, gas grill, designated parking for 1 vehicle, and much more
- Access to community amenities including tennis courts, basketball courts, a playground, picnic area, and scenic nature trail!
- Wonderful Annapolis location - perched just outside of downtown Annapolis, with Baltimore and Washington D.C. each just 30 miles away!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport - Baltimore, MD 21240, (~ 28.7 miles away
- Corporate Rental
- Bedrooms - 1.00
- Bed Sizes - Queen, Queen SS
- Full Baths - 1
- Half Baths - 1
- Air Conditioning Info - Central
- TVs - 2
- Coffee Maker - Other/Not Specified
- Washer and Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Balcony/Deck Details - Private
- Parking - 1
- Grill - Gas