Find Your Bethany Beach Vacation
Sign Up to Join Our Mailing List
Bethany Beach Vacation Rentals
Your Vacation Destination Starts Here
SWIMMING POOLS NOT GUARANTEED FOR 2021 SEASON
We have properties that offer Friday or Sunday check-in, enter your arrival/departure dates to view these homes.
Don't let your 2021 vacation slip away! Call 855-466-4033 or book online NOW.
ASK ABOUT INCLUDE BEACH CHAIRS & CRIB RENTAL WITH YOUR RESERVATION - WE MAKE IT EASY!
Check out the Bethany Beach Cams
Bethany Beach offers an idyllic get-away complete with sandy beaches and temperate weather. As part of the state's seven-mile stretch of Atlantic beach towns known as the Quiet Resorts, Bethany Beach is a year-round beach destination with pristine nature, local arts and culture, world-class golf, and more. Plan your vacation to Bethany Beach with us today.
Attractions in Bethany Beach
- Loop Canal Centennial Park: This town park is located at Pennsylvania Avenue and First Street.
- Bethany Beach Nature Center: Thanks to a $135,000 state grant, construction of the Nature Trail's second phase is underway.
- Delaware Seashore State Park: Enjoy six miles of meticulously preserved ocean and bay shoreline just north of Bethany Beach.
- Fenwick Island State Park: This state park situated south of Bethany Beach features more than 350 acres of shoreline.
- James Farm Ecological Preserve: Survey this 150-acre park from one of its three observation towers.
Events in Bethany Beach
- Concerts: Enjoy free live music on the Bandstand and Boardwalk every weekend, all summer long!
- Bethany Beach Seaside Craft Show: This juried crafts event is a popular summer-time mainstay.
- Bethany Beach Farmers' Market: Open June through August, this market features local food – including eco-friendly cookies! – from more than fifteen local vendors.
- Bethany Beach Boardwalk Arts Festival: More than one hundred artists and countless attendees enjoy live music and a silent auction at this juried show.
- Fourth of July Parade: What better way to celebrate the nation's birthday than with a parade complete with fireworks? It's fun for all ages. You'll be dazzled by “a sea of 1,200 bicycles ridden by kids,” as well as floats, marchers, and clowns.
Things to do in Bethany Beach
And on the off-chance that an event is not scheduled, there is still a wealth of activities to get you and your family out of your Bethany Beach rental for the day. The town boasts 22 fishing and boating sites, 11 of which feature man-made reefs. In addition, Bethany is home to eight golf courses including Bayside Resort Golf Club, a Jack Nicklaus signature course, and the 27-hole Bear Trap Dunes Golf Club.
Swimming, surfing, and boogie boarding are also popular activities during the warm-weather months. So whether you're paying a visit to the South Coastal Library, riding around town in the trolley, or just strolling along the ½-mile boardwalk, you can be sure that no day will be wasted.
About Vacation Rentals in Bethany Beach DE
Owners of Bethany Beach vacation homes know that this community offers something for everyone. That's why many choose to invest in waterfront properties that can be used as Bethany Beach vacation rentals during the summer. But what makes investments in Bethany Beach vacation properties even savvier is the town's ongoing commitment to beach preservation. Dune protection afforded by beach grass and wooden crossovers guarantees that your Bethany Beach vacation home will be around for the enjoyment of generations.
Whether you choose to rent or own, we can help you find the perfect Bethany Beach vacation home or rental. Visit us in our office at 33298 Coastal Highway. We are open seven days a week year-round and our properties are available to be shown from January through May. (We recommend that you visit the properties, if possible.) No appointments are necessary, just call or stop by.
Plan Your Bethany Beach Vacation With Long and Foster
Or browse our on-line catalog of rental properties that include privately-owned single-family homes, townhouses, and condominiums of all sizes. We want to make this vacation your best one ever with one of our many Bethany Beach vacation properties!