Cape May NJ Vacation Rentals
For your next vacation book a Cape May rental! Cape May is a whole lot of fun packed into a quaint sophisticated resort. A vacation rental home in Cape May can mean anything from a fun-filled, action-packed weekend to a quiet retreat overlooking the ocean, especially when the rental home is managed by Long & Foster. With so much to offer, you can custom tailor your vacation to suit your desires.
1. Fun at the Beach: Thankfully, Cape May was spared from Hurricane Sandy and we’ve got fabulous beaches to enjoy. Cape May is actually famous for an unusual stone that washes up on its shores. No, they’re not real diamonds, we just call them “Cape May’s Diamonds” – a smooth quartz stone. Sunset Beach is widely known for having an abundance of diamonds!
2. Visit the Nature Center: Located in Cape May Harbor, you’ll find an observation deck with panoramic views of the harbor, aquaria with local marine life and natural history artifacts, monthly exhibits, a variety of programs, children’s hands-on activities, and a children’s garden. Learn more about the Nature Center on their website.
3. Take a Trolley Ride, Tour a Victorian Museum: You’ll learn more about Cape May’s beautiful Victorian houses and charming local shops. The trolley will also point out cultural attractions, historic areas and beaches. It’s a great way to get the lay of the land. The Emlen Physick Estate is a beautifully restored Stick Style mansion.
4. Explore Exceptional Vineyards: The Long tradition of farming as brought several vineyards to the area. Explore Cape May Winery, Hawk Haven Winery, Willow Creek Winery and Turis/Turdo Winery, Jessie Creek Winery & Natali Vineyards.
5. Climb to the Top of a Lighthouse: Located at Cape May State Park, there are 199 steps to the top of the lighthouse, built in 1859. Be sure to check the website for Family Fun Days at the Lighthouse for extra kid-friendly activities, performers, entertainment, arts and crafts, and more.
6. Go Shopping: Explore Cape May’s Washington Street Mall where you’ll find a number of quaint shops and local boutiques. You’ll find everything from beach-style home goods to custom blending your own lotions.
7. World Class Restaurants: There are so many places to enjoy a wonderful seafood dinner while you’re in town. One of our favorites is the Lobster House.
8. Charter a Fishing Boat: Step on board one of the area’s charter fishing boats for deep sea and Delaware Bay fishing trips
9. Relax: While you’re in Cape May, we encourage you to take the time to enjoy our beautiful community. Sit back and relax, stick your toes in the sand and enjoy the sunshine. We guarantee it will rejuvenate the whole family.
Long & Foster Vacations Cape May division has been assisting clients since 2005 to find vacation rentals that work with their budgets and achieve their goals with regard to location, square footage and whatever else our guests may be looking for in a summer rental. Whether you are looking to enjoy a fun-filled family vacation, a romantic beach getaway, or relaxing resort retreat, our professional team of agents is here to help.
We are located at 501 Lafayette Street, just one block away from the downtown area. Parking is provided in our lot, which is located on Bank Street directly behind the office. Our location is most desirable if you want to avoid the downtown traffic and parking congestion. It's fast and easy – a great feature during those hectic summer Saturdays!
Copyright © Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.