Ocean City, MD Vacation Rentals
Wedged between the Atlantic Ocean and the Chesapeake Bay, vibrant Ocean City offers a ten-mile stretch of coastline anchored by a world-famous three-mile Boardwalk. This All American City has earned a reputation as "The East Coast's Number One Family Resort," and it's not hard to see why. From its humble origins as a quiet fishing village, Ocean City has become a mecca for generations of families who make it an annual tradition to play, relax, and revel in making new memories to last a lifetime.
For many, owning an Ocean City vacation rental property is a perfect way to continue that tradition. And you can rest assured that that tradition will be here in the years to come, thanks to the progressive planning of Ocean City officials. Since 2002, the city has been committed to an ongoing, multi-million dollar beach restoration program - that makes getting an Ocean City vacation rental home or condo a wise investment in the future. And if owning a vacation property is not in your budget, consider the vast array of Ocean City vacation rentals. Spend the weekend, a week, or even the whole summer at an Ocean City beach rental. There are plenty of options to choose from!
And it's not just the Ocean City vacation rentals that are packed. So is the city's annual calendar of events, which offers everything from family-friendly fare to late-night entertainment. Highlights include:
- Springfest: Residents and visitors alike enjoy free admission to four fun-filled days of entertainment, arts & crafts, and food.
- The OC Air Show
- Fourth of July celebrations: With two large fireworks displays, entertainment on the beach, and Jamboree in the Park at Northside Park.
- Sunfest: This popular event was ranked the fifth best contemporary arts & crafts show in the country.
- Sundaes in the Park: Ice cream sundaes and live music make this weekly gathering fun for the whole family.
- Free Weekly Beach Concerts
- Evening Beach Bonfires
- Cruisin' Week:Enjoy thousands of awesome vintage vehicles during Cruisin' week, taking us back to the good old rock ‘N roll days of hot rods and fun times
- Winterfest of Lights: Named in the Top 100 events by the American Bus Association. Ride the tram through an amazing display of holidays lights and sounds at Northside Park in north Ocean City.
As you can see there is always something to do in Ocean City! Browse our Ocean City area info to learn more.
One of the best things about renting or owning an Ocean City vacation property is how accessible it is. Thanks to the completion of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel in 1964, Ocean City's sandy beaches now are just a short drive from many major East Coast cities. And nearby Wicomico Regional Airport makes getting to your Ocean City vacation rental by air just as easy.
When you get home, hold a shell to your ear . . . the sound of the beach is already calling you back. So make your next vacation rental or purchase an Ocean City vacation home - our rental coordinators are here to assist you. Long & Foster - Your Vacation Destination Starts Here®.