Rehoboth Beach Vacation Rentals
Rehoboth Beach is not a large town, but you wouldn’t know it from all there is to do. Rehoboth Beach vacation rentals are often within easy walking distance of more than 200 shops and 100 restaurants and eateries. And while Reader’s Digest cited Rehoboth Beach’s mile-long boardwalk as part of the "Best of America", you can always hop the town’s Jolly Trolley and explore the less famous sections of this vibrant beach town.
Despite its reputation as "The Nation's Summer Capital", Rehoboth Beach is a popular vacation destination year-round. In fact, nearly 1,500 residents consider their Rehoboth Beach vacation properties their permanent residences. The town’s community calendar is filled with events and performances all four seasons of the year, including:
- The Rehoboth Film Festival: This five-day festival just celebrated its 10th anniversary with more than 100 independent films and 17,500 tickets sold.
- The Sea Witch Festival
- The Rehoboth Beach Autumn Jazz Festival
- The Chocolate Festival: No explanation needed for this indulgent celebration!
As the owner or renter of one of the many Rehoboth Beach vacation rentals, you can always find something to do - usually within walking distance. Just look at this selection of activities and attractions:
- The Rehoboth Art League: Celebrating its 70th anniversary, the RAL sponsors classes, exhibits, and workshops on its 3.5 acres of prime Rehoboth Beach real estate.
- Rehoboth Bay Sailing Association
- Rehoboth Summer Children's Theatre: Kids will love these two-actor plays!
- WalkRehoboth: Burn off those Boardwalk fries and join this dynamic crew of health enthusiasts with 30-minute scenic morning walks.
- Henlopen Theater Project: Take in a performance from this professional performing arts group.
- Funland: With 18 rides and 13 midway games, this amusement center is fun for the whole family.
- Bandstand on Rehoboth Avenue
- Rehoboth Beach Farmers' Market: Rated one of the top three markets in the state, this public market has added six new vendors, including Deep Grass Nursery, Cakewalk Confections, and Skipper's Biscuits.
- Rehoboth Beach Museum: Check out their unique collection of post-1891 artifacts.
And if you're thinking about retiring, consider this: there's never been a better time to invest in Rehoboth Beach vacation homes. The AARP recently named Rehoboth Beach one of the five best places to retire. Why? The state has low property taxes and no sales tax at all on food, goods, and entertainment. In addition, social security is exempt from income tax, making Rehoboth vacation properties a wise investment as you move into this next stage of life. And what better way is there to kick off your sunset years than by watching the sunset from the deck of your Rehoboth Beach vacation home?
The best thing about Rehoboth vacation properties is that they're often less pricey than those in nearby - and more developed - Ocean City. However, they're just as accessible from major East Coast cities like Washington, D.C. and Philadelphia. And if you're only here for a quick weekend or week-long get-away, Rehoboth Beach vacation rentals make an ideal, cost-conscious way to hit the beach.
Our offices are located at 37156 Rehoboth Avenue Extension #5, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971, on the right just inside the intersection of Route 1 and Route 1A with access from both Rehoboth Avenue and Route 1 and ample parking. The rental office is open from 9 am to 5 pm, seven days a week, year-round, and we invite you to stop in or call to discuss your vacation plans. Let us help make your vacation the best one ever with one of our luxurious Rehoboth Beach vacation homes!
Copyright © Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.