Bethany Beach Vacation Rentals
2016 Rates are arriving daily. Call us NOW to hold your favorite property at 800-562-3224. Or use the contact us form to inquire about the property you are interested in reserving.
Mini Weeks Available! Bayside @ Bethany Lakes #118
You know you've arrived at the charming seaside town of Bethany when you see Chief Little Owl, a 24-foot totem pole that has greeted Bethany's visitors and residents since 1976. Carved by sculptor Peter Wolf Toth, the statue represents the area's Native American heritage and stands as one of Bethany Beach's most recognizable landmarks. But Chief Little Owl is just one of many attractions that draw people to Bethany Beach. As part of the state's seven-mile stretch of Atlantic beach towns known as the Quiet Resorts, Bethany Beach offers an idyllic get-away complete with sandy beaches and temperate weather.
Many people choose to spend the summer in Bethany Beach thanks to the area's natural beauty. Others enjoy the serenity year-round by investing in Bethany Beach vacation rentals. Several local and state parks ensure that both the flora and fauna are protected, including:
- Loop Canal Centennial Park: This town park is located at Pennsylvania Avenue and First Street.
- Bethany Beach Nature Center: Thanks to a $135,000 state grant, construction of the Nature Trail's second phase is underway.
- Delaware Seashore State Park: Enjoy six miles of meticulously preserved ocean and bay shoreline just north Bethany Beach.
- Fenwick Island State Park: This state park situated south of Bethany Beach features more than 350 acres of shoreline.
- James Farm Ecological Preserve: Survey this 150-acre park from one of its three observation towers.
Tourism is the mainstay of Bethany's economy, so it's not surprising that there are many activities and events that cater to both visitors and Bethany vacation home owners alike. The community's annual calendar of events includes such highlights as:
- Concerts: Enjoy free live music on the Bandstand and Boardwalk every weekend, all summer long!
- Bethany Beach Seaside Craft Show: This juried crafts event is a popular summer-time mainstay.
- Bethany Beach Farmers' Market: Open June through August, this market features local food – including eco-friendly cookies! – from more than fifteen local vendors.
- Bethany Beach Boardwalk Arts Festival: More than one hundred artists and countless attendees enjoy live music and a silent auction at this juried show.
- Fourth of July Parade: What better way to celebrate the nation's birthday than with a parade complete with fireworks? It's fun for all ages. You'll be dazzled by “a sea of 1,200 bicycles ridden by kids,” as well as floats, marchers, and clowns.
And on the off-chance that an event is not scheduled, there is still a wealth of activities to get you and your family out of your Bethany Beach rental for the day. The town boasts 22 fishing and boating sites, 11 of which feature man-made reefs. In addition, Bethany is home to eight golf courses including Bayside Resort Golf Club, a Jack Nicklaus signature course, and the 27-hole Bear Trap Dunes Golf Club. Swimming, surfing, and boogey boarding are also popular activities during the warm-weather months. So whether you're paying a visit to the South Coastal Library, riding around town in the trolley, or just strolling along the ½-mile boardwalk, you can be sure that no day will be wasted.
Owners of Bethany Beach vacation homes know that this community offers something for everyone. That's why many choose to invest in waterfront properties that can be used as Bethany Beach vacation rentals during the summer. But what makes investments in Bethany Beach vacation properties even savvier is the town's ongoing commitment to beach preservation. Dune protection afforded by beach grass and wooden crossovers guarantee that your Bethany Beach vacation home will be around for the enjoyment of generations.
So whether you choose to rent or own, we can help you find the perfect Bethany Beach vacation home or rental. Visit us in our office at 33298 Coastal Highway. We are open seven days a week year-round and our properties are available to be shown from January through May. (We recommend that you visit the properties, if possible.) No appointments are necessary, just call or stop by. Or browse our on-line catalog of rental properties that include privately-owned single-family homes, townhouses, and condominiums of all sizes. We want to make this vacation your best one ever with one of our many Bethany Beach vacation properties!